Family

Bonjour!
I live with Betty (my host), her mom (Florence) and her dad (Jean-Charles). They are really kind and we come along very good. They also have two cats named Cheyenne and Crouni.

We live about 20 minutes from Limoges in a village called Saint Priest Taurion. Every morning Florence give us a ride to the bus and after that we take the bus to Limoges.
Me and Betty are often in school around 7:30 and then we have to wait 30 minutes for the first class to start. The lessons are 55 minutes and in one day we have about 7 lessons, we finish at 18:00 and the bus from Limoges start at 18:30, so after the last lesson we have to wait 30 minutes.

What I like the most about Gay-Lussac is the food and then that here is so much more people than there is in Lovisa.
What I doesn`t like is how long the days are and the breaks between the lessons are only 5 minutes. But I think it is like that because the food break is 3 hours. So you always have time to study or go with friends, I usually eat for 1 hour and then I go study to the libary or go with friends.





Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Friends

Erasmus week