Friends

Hey!
It have been kind a long time since I last wrote something here, but now I am back.
Today I have been in school, I started at 8.00 am and then I went to eat at a chinese resturant with some of my french friends, after school I was hanging out with one of my friends and we just went sitting in a park and talked.
This weekend I am going to eat dinner at one of my host familys friends in a city called La Rochelle and on sunday I am going to go to town with friends and probably do some homeworks.

One thing I have noticed is that the most of the people here are more "open" than the finish people, for example in school random people can come talk wtth me and I really like it. 
Here is a few people I have come very close to and it is going to be really really really hard to say goodbye BUT I have already planed a trip to see one of them :)

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Erasmus week