I´am soon leaving!


                                                               I`AM SOON GOING

Hey again! It was a long time since I last wrote someting here, but anyway I am really soon leaving, it`s now friday and I am going on sunday. I started to pack today and it`s kinda hard because I want to take as much clothes as possible with me.

I am so excited to see Betty and Anisha again I have missed them so much, and I am actually going to stay in Paris for a few days when I arrive in France.

What I am most nervous about is the langauge, I have been reading French for a half year but that`s not much so I can`t speak French obviously. But I am really excited to meet new people and get to know them.

But at the same time that I am very excited I will of course miss my family and friends but I am sure that I will have a lot of fun in France!

Anyway I am now going to sleep so GONATT!


                                             



Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Erasmus week

Family